- B2 Gold Corp (BTG) 2.67 -0.09 - 3.26%
- Buenaventura Mining (BVN) 12.84 -0.34 - 2.58%
- Dundee Precious Metals (DPM.TO) 6:16 to 0:24 - 3.75%
- Endeavour Silver (EXK) 5:14 to 0:24 - 4:46%
- First Majestic Silver (AG) 14:44 to 00:42 - 2.83%
- GoldCorp (GG) 29.50 -0.41 - 1:37%
- Hochschild Mining (HOC.L) 235.00 -4.90 - 2.04%
- Medusa Mining (MML.AX) 2.790 +0.070 - +2.57%
- Rio Alto Mining (RIOM) 2.63 +0.03 - +1.15%
- SilverCrest Mines (SVLC) 2:02 to 0:06 - 2.88%
- Silver Lake Resources (SRL.AX) 1, 030 +0, 080 - +8.42%
- Silver Wheaton (SLW) 26.37 -0.54 - 2.01%
- ETF rhodium (A1KJHG.DE) 77.75 +0.62 - +0.80%
- Warrant Dundee PM 2015 (DPM-WTA.TO) 3.90 -0.05 - 1.27%
- € / $ 1334
- € / CAD 1.3994
- € / AUD 1.4924
- € / £ 0.8592
To show sotck chart
Mining & Co.
Look at the reviews (with fundamental and technical analysis) of securities of gold mining or mining area (technology and services for mining companies).
Here everything there is to learn about precious metals and mining sector before investing, as well as the personal finance course for those who are starting from scratch.
Here you will find articles on politics and economics analysis "big picture" of the financial markets (including foreign authors translated into Italian for you), as well as reviews of shares.
Here the articles on independent financial advice and surroundings, but also on bonds, ETFs, asset management, taxation, expatriation of capital and non-financial investment.
Where do you get silver at $0.50 over spot?2005-02-28 10:25:11 by HardMoney
The cheapest place I've found to get bullion silver coins is
Their cheapest 1-oz. coins right now are $10.50 for '01 American Silver Eagles.
I'm sure I could do better if I were buying hundreds of dollars worth of coins, but for small purchases, where are you finding these prices?
Regardless, the link in my OP explains why they are not selling silver and they even say, "If what you want to do is buy precious metals, go buy bullion silver or gold coins from a local dealer."
Well, that was a stupid thing to do...2009-06-07 08:54:12 by ------
Buying precious metals without the original packaging from some guy you met on CL is a bad idea. You paid too much, buddy.
Good luck selling that coin back to any reputable dealer/buyer as it probably has been dinged and scratched. The best value is when you get your coins from the mint and have them graded by NGC. If you come out with a PF70 or 69 or MS70 or 69, you've got something worth holding onto.
You might also like:
Dundee Corp.'s Ned Goodman Ditches Bank Stocks For Gold — Proactive Investors USA & Canada
From there it got sold down a bit more than ten dollars, but beginning around 3:30 p.m. EDT, the gold price rallied a bit into the close. Gold finished ..